You are here:---Wifi authentication error – all devices
Wifi authentication error – all devices 2019-05-07T05:28:41+00:00

Home Forums Catcher General Discussion Wifi authentication error – all devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

WIFI was working fine until an hour ago. Now I can get no devices to connect. All say authentication error.

Ive tried rebooting hub, nothing. I checked settings by logging into router via ethernet on PC, and all settings fine. Ive rebooted devices, same problem.

flatfootforked
    Participant

Authentication error suggests that the network or password isnt being seen correctly. Assuming you have a Hub3 – right ? If so and you havent done this, try it – it can only help.

costaricanhaumea
    Participant

I appreciate the reply. However all devices were working fine earlier today, and I haven’t changed anything. I have tried ‘forgetting’ the network on my phone and re-entering the password.

advicerocket
    Participant

In settings, I have the 5GHz network disabled anyway, as my phone doesn’t support it. However all settings have not been changed from how they were earlier today when it was all working fine.

flatfootforked
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem. Wifi all working fine last night. Turn on my mobile this morning and I’ve got an authentication error. It’s also not connecting on my laptop. I’ve not tried the ethernet connection yet. Same as you, I’ve not changed any settings, so can’t understand why it’s suddenly not working?

costaricanhaumea
    Participant

Was at the laundromat in May last year washing our winter time blankets and tried to use the WiFi at the Laundromat. The password is posted on the wall so guests can sign in. Tried to do so and the error message “Authentication Problem” appeared. I assumed that means the password was not entered correctly. Tried the password a second time, same result. authentication error wifi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.