JET CITY 100 HDM MANUAL TRANSMISSION >> READ ONLINE

jet city custom 5

jet city jca50h

jet city custom 22jet city amps review

jet city amps discontinued

jet city combo

jet city 100 ltd

jet city amelia

JET CITY AMPLIFICATION. JCA100H. OWNER’S MANUAL. OWNER’S MANUAL. 2 Your JCA100H was designed by the world?renowned tube amp designer
    Open Box Gear · Beginner Store .. Jet City Amplification’s flagship 100HDM Amp Head is two channels of Soldano The HDM version also includes the famous Soldano Depth Control, and a metal front baffle, standard. Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and standard IEC connector
    JET CITY AMPLIFICATION. 425-773-1112 The HDM version also includes a Depth Control, and a Metal front baffle, standard. The 100w Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and standard IEC connector.
    13 Jan 2017
    27 Jan 2011 Has Anyone tried out the Jet City JCA100HDM? I’ve only played on the 20 watt head and it had a lot of tight gain and clarity. The new 100 wattSell Your Gear Jet City Amplification’s flagship 100HDM Amp Head is two channels of Soldano tone and 100 watts of pure tube power. The HDM version also includes the famous Soldano Depth Control, and a metal front baffle, standard.
    UG Community > Guitar Gear & Accessories > Anyways, this lead me to discover the Jet City JCA100HDM today! . suggest grabbing the standard JCA100h, and if you’really wanting the depth option, grab a graphic EQ to go with it. I have the 50 watt (non-HDM) model, and normally most people would
    Jet City JCA100 HDM Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Design by Soldano (100 Watts) . I can’t say enough about it Quality: This is one seriously rugged piece of gear. I could find in the very short instruction manual to explain certain things.
    Limited Edition 100 watt head. It’s a reissue of our original 100 watter, with EL34 power tubes and a white chassis. 2018 only. READ MORE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.