Have you met ever young people who – due to various social, economic, health, educational obstacles became blocked in action or paralyzed in decisions?
Join this webinar to move forward in the empowerment of young entrepreneurs!
- 19:00 – Welcome
- 19:05 – 19:20 – 100 entrepreneurial real stories – the essence – Marta Hubert Brzezińska
- 19:20 – 19:35 – Entrepreneurial path – mapping the whole process – Darko Mietevski
- 19:35 – 19:50 – The story of the heroes –our stories – experimental digital method – from the backstage – Eliza Zadłużna and Silvia Camagni.
- 19:50- 20:05 – Visual transitions – how to make coaching via visual dialogue – Dagna Gmitrowicz
- 20:05 – 20:20 – Ideas jam – moderated chat with all of us!
The webinar is the place where we will share the findings of all of the activities of this project that was in the past 12 months.
We have CAUGTH for you 100 entrepreneurial stories with 14 research questions in 9 countries from 2 perspectives: young person and a youth worker. Now we want to share which you the best practices, hints, advice and learning outcomes from this diverse and experienced group of our responders!
Moreover we created unique methods both for young people, youth workers and trainers that can help them to find the spark in themselves and thus make the step towards taking initiative in life.
The SPARK CATCHER – empowering young entrepreneurs, is a project created to support different kinds of professionals that work with youngsters with fewer opportunities (youth workers, trainers, practitioners, teachers).The projects goals are to map out the best case practices in Europe which are successful in empowering the young people with fewer opportunities, and parallel working on developing new methods on how to work with the youngsters that would be useful for all youth workers across Europe.The project was organized in cooperation of two teams of experts from Poland and Germany with the support of youth workers, experts and practitioners from over 20 countries.The project is co-financed by ERASMUS + Youth program.